Ran Mesterman is an executive leader whose impressive international career is driven by his passion for business and success. This is reflected in his well-established track record for launching value-added products and services, expanding market share, building strategic alliances and devising and implementing strategies for results that ensure stakeholder satisfaction.
His areas of proven leadership and expertise include:
- Business development
- Strategic alliances
- Product launches
- Domestic and international distribution
- Solution architecture development
- Tactical implementation
- Contract negotiation
- Market research and analysis
- Strategic planning
- Business startups
- Increasing market share
- Corporate diversification and expansion
Over the course of Ran’s career, he’s achieved great success. Here are a few highlights:
- In the mid-1990s, Ran managed moving Israel’s cable TV industry from analog to the digital format. He devised a unique business solution to develop a software product on a digital format that resulted in a $25M contract.
- Ran opened and managed a software multimedia company in South Africa that developed software packages primarily for the gold mining industry. He teamed up with a local South African business associate to develop a software business model that improved the safety of employees in the mining industry.
- Raising $5 million in venture capital for the development of total PC management software for IT professionals in Israel, Ran was part owner in the company and was responsible for sales, marketing, business development and raising capital. The system was designed to manage an organization’s PCs and its IT department. The software was sold to major clients, such as Coca Cola and Israel’s national healthcare provider and many other customers.
- Ran began his career in Israel where he first provided sales, marketing and business development services to companies, both domestic and international, looking to initiate business in the fields of information technology, telecommunication, security and other international trading projects.
- After studying economics in Germany, Ran received his MBA in the United Kingdom with a major in strategic management, change management, restructuring, leadership, organizational performance, managing and working across cultures, decision making, complexity and creativity.